16 May 2006

Good Mistakes

You ever do something by accident that turns out to be gold? Last night I was trying to e-mail all the members of India Flight (the twelve people with whom I worked the closest) from Commissioned Officer's Training (COT)and accidentaly e-mailed everyone I e-mailed during COT. I was trying to get some information from them but sent it to about 5 times as many people who probably went, "Huh?" Luckily though, several people e-mailed me anyway, a few whom I had not talked to in quite a while. So thank God for good mistakes.

Also, we got Price a new puppy yesterday. He is a Lab mix that we have named "PJ". Price absolutely loves him. We decided to get a dog because Price has seemed in ordinately scared of "puppies" and we thought this would help him deal with animals better.

Later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

How old is Price now? I bet he's getting bigger and bigger every day.

06:23  
Blogger Chaplain Feeser said...

Price is two...also we are expecting another one at the end of November so he will soon be a big brother.

10:52  
Blogger Greg Hazelrig said...

congrats

16:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home